Interview Question: What are your major strengths?
Strategy and Approach to an Answer:
Your answer to this question, your strategy should center around “what are the top two or three skills you bring to this job?” Therefore, your strengths that you are willing to discuss will usually change from interview to interview depending on the job and the organization you are meeting with.
List of Standard Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Describe your employment history
- What are your major strengths?
- What are your major weaknesses?
- What prompted your decision to apply for this position?
- What do you know about this company?
- What’s your greatest achievement to date?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- Why should we hire you rather than someone else?
- Why weren’t your grades better?
- What have you gained from your work/school experiences?
- Why didn’t you participate more in extracurricular activities?
- What difficulties have you faced on the job?
- What do you put as an objective for a resume?
- Do you have any questions?