Interview Question: What have you gained from your work/school experiences?
Strategy and Approach to an Answer:
When answering this question you should not simply focus on or read directly from
your resume. Rather, pick one or two work experiences or situations you were involved
in and be able to discuss in detail: your duties, your activities, successes, or lessons learned.
List of Standard Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Describe your employment history
- What are your major strengths?
- What are your major weaknesses?
- What prompted your decision to apply for this position?
- What do you know about this company?
- What’s your greatest achievement to date?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- Why should we hire you rather than someone else?
- Why weren’t your grades better?
- What have you gained from your work/school experiences?
- Why didn’t you participate more in extracurricular activities?
- What difficulties have you faced on the job?
- What do you put as an objective for a resume?
- Do you have any questions?