Standard Interview Questions
Do you have a job interview coming up? Interviewing for a new job is always a stressful event, even for those that have been on many interviews. The best solution is to be prepared with the possible type of interview questions that might be asked.
At QuestionsInInterview.com, we provide a list of interview questions and answers for:
- Standard Interview Questions
- Behavioral Interview Questions
- Problem Solving Interview Questions
- Top Interview Questions by Job
Standard Interview Questions are the most common general job interview questions, which include credential verification and experience verification such as “Tell me about yourself?”, “Describe your employment history”, and “Do you have any questions?”
Not to worry, we are here to help you. Below are a list of standard interview questions and the approach to answer them.
List of Standard Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Describe your employment history
- What are your major strengths?
- What are your major weaknesses?
- What prompted your decision to apply for this position?
- What do you know about this company?
- What’s your greatest achievement to date?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Why do you want to work in this industry?
- Why should we hire you rather than someone else?
- Why weren’t your grades better?
- What have you gained from your work/school experiences?
- Why didn’t you participate more in extracurricular activities?
- What difficulties have you faced on the job?
- What do you put as an objective for a resume?
- Do you have any questions?